Romantic Outfits & Legendary Love | Welcome February


Hello my lovelies,


    I'm happy to write and tell you that I'm back and ready to create magical things for you and the most important - with you. I'm a bit of a dreamer and that's why I'm bringing glitz and glamour into the most romantic month as only february can be. It sounds so dreamy and looks really fantastic (in my head, at least). I think of romantic, sweet outfits with tulle skirts, lace details, glittery shoes and legendary love, the same as the Chuck and Blair had. 


Imagine a path sprinkled with roses, a dozen of candles with fresh, sweet scents, a slow music or, you know, that song. Imagine a big smile, warm hug and dance under millions stars. Imagine your glitter shoes shining so pretty and your tulle skirt swirling so perfectly.


Oh, I told you I'm a dreamer. Aside that when-will-actually-happen scene I want to remind you on your goals and nye resolutions. Don't give up on them, work hard and they will come to reality. The best way to acomplish them is to start doing 'em right away.


 C'mon boss babes, I trust in you! 

With love,

TFS Girl Boss

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jasmina!! I'm so happy that you liked my new ins! :) That bag was also one of my favorite purhases of this summer ;) Happy week!

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete