Marc Jacobs' 10 Creations I Would Wear | NYFW FW20


Marc Jacobs is a designer who can with one collection fulfill every single wish and every occasion. His FW20 collection consists of a casual items for literally every single day but also very elegant and chic items for night outs or red carpet gala's. We can enumerate business people, but also a stars who prefer a slightly more extravagant looks. Just like I said, he can fulfill everything even my warderobe, so below you can see 10 creations which I would wear!



As much as I would, I can bet that you would also wear this creation. Black midi dress and leather jacket is a combination we literally see everyday. It's simple, yet effective and stylish. You just can't go wrong with it even if you wear it by day in flats or by night in heels. Add a cap and a necklace and you got a killer combination.


White dress is something I have a special love for. She's an item who can fit with anything and I think everyone should have one in their warderobe same as little black dress. White colour gives innocence, softness and perfection. This creation I would wear exactly as it is or I would add a belt to highlight the waist even if I kind of think that is unnecessarily because it has its own form.


Red is such a strong and bright color which attracts a lot of attention and there is a lot of people who wouldn't dare to wear it. I'm not one of them. I would wear it especially there where will be many people, for example, on a romantic dinner date or nye. Fact, I wore long red dress to my sister's wedding.


If there is any skirt suit I would wear it would be A PINK ONE. Why? Because I love pink and I want that girl boss hustle vibe, if you know what I mean. In my opinion there is not a lot of clothing that gives that vibe so this creation is a jackpot even with that white top. It just gives a power and confidence to the whole look. 


Since I'm talking about pink colour let's continue in that way. In january I wore similar outfit as the one on the picture. I had pink faux fur coat and I had a dress but since it was cold I put on some jeans and made a dress look like a tank top. But I must say that my original idea to wear it was the same as the creation. It's very obvious that I would wear and actually rock this look and totally would feel like a modern princess.


More pink creations? Oh yes! But can it be a lot of pink? That's a hard question, but I don't think so... or maybe? To make it clear I would die to wear this dress and coat, but I might take off the socks or maybe to leave the socks and take off the coat. It would be such an amazing outfit. What do you think?


Did I say I would wear the red dress from above on NYE? Cause I would not. The perfect choice is actually this shiny red dress with zircons. It's really something I would wear for NYE cause for that occasion it needs to sparkle.


Sometimes I can be very extravagant but today this is the highest you will get. A silver luminous coat? YES PLEASE! I need it for my birthday, it's a must have for me. I can already imagine myself wearing it with a white dress and transparent heels.


This coat is everything! I like the color, the model, the material, the lenght of it and even the buttons. The camel coat will never go out of style so it would be such an amazing thing to have in my warderobe and to wear it in the fall days. 


And the last but not the least thing is another coat this time in black colour. At first sight I liked this coat because of fluttering at the end. That is what I like the most when it comes to coats. Buttons in two row are also amazing but one thing that I don't like, as much as I can see, is that the pockets are false. I need pockets for my random stuff, it's easier to put it in there then to bring the whole bag.

Thank you for reading,
TFS Magazine

Follow us on insta: @TFSMagazin

0 comments:

Post a Comment